We look for manuscripts of high quality and are always interested in original new ideas.
- Please DO NOT send us poetry, plays, screenplay and short stories. Our client publishers are presently not accepting these.
- We are presently not handling children's literature. However the YA genre is open for submissions.
- Regional language translations will be considered only if the work is first accepted in English by the agency.
- An agent will connect with you if your manuscript is found suitable to our present scope of work.
- Please allow us thirty days for the evaluation of your proposal.
- Please allow us sixty days (additional) for evaluation of your manuscript - when the complete manuscript is requested by an agent.
- Please DO NOT send us any manuscripts or files with artworks / designs / page make-up styling / page borders etc.
- If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the auto reply, please consider the work as not accepted.
- The Red Ink Literary Agency does not charge a reading fee.